Steven Grimes has been an industry professional holding positions of Vice President and Sales Manager for the past thirty years in the construction industry.
Mr. Grimes is the Director Marketing and Business Development at Xpera Group and oversees the Building Envelope division operations.
Mr. Grimes has been an industry leader serving on the Board of Directors for the Associated General Contractors and the San Diego chapter of the Building Industry Association for six years since 2002. He also has served as a member of the Board for CBIA in 2003-2004 and was an active member of their Risk Management and Insurance Subcommittee.
Associations / Organizations
- San Diego Building Industry Association
- Board of Directors Member: 2002-2005, 2009, 2011-2012, 2015
- Appointee to NAIOP Board in 2005
- Member of BIA Political Communications Committee
- Chair of BIA Specialty Contractors Council: 2011-2014
- Council Forum Chair: 2015
- Associated General Contractors
- Board of Directors Member: 1993-1995
- Member of the Board: 2003-2004
- Member of Risk Management and Insurance Subcommittee
- Elected 2012 as Director to the Navajo Community Planners, Inc (NCPI)
- BIA Industry Professional of the Year (2014)
- Building Industry Association Presidents Award for Political and Legislative Affairs (2003)
- San Diego State University
- Bachelors in Business Administration - Management