Steve Easton began his construction career in 1976. He has extensive experience in the fields of lath, plaster, drywall, dimensional stone, handset applications, prefab installations, light-gauge metal stud, fireproofing, architectural pre-cast concrete, and EIFS for all types of facilities. His experience in virtually every aspect of fenestration and lath/plaster issues has led him to become Xpera Group's Building Envelope services manager. His skills and experience include estimating, material take-offs, site inspection, corrective construction detail, scheduling, subcontractor and field crew coordination, contract execution, safety, etc.
He has overseen the manufacture and installation of prefabricated exterior cladding and field-framed exterior systems; provided marketing and sales support toward project development; developed and coordinated design-build projects; and managed panel fabrication operations. Mr. Easton’s background also includes numerous design- build high rise hotels, office buildings, court houses and detention centers. Steve oversaw the construction of the San Diego East County Court House and Salt Lake City Scott M. Matheson Court House. He has also been engaged as a design consultant for the Denver International Airport, San Francisco Airport and Bakersfield Airport.
- Designated Expert in over 70 construction litigation cases
- Deposed over 50 times
- Testifying Expert in deposition, meditation, arbitration, bench and jury trials
Registration / Licenses:
- California Contractor’s B License
Memberships / Affiliations:
- Pre-stress Concrete Institute
- Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industries
- Marble Institute of America
- Forensic Expert Witness Association
- American Architectural Manufactures Association
- Sealants, Waterproofing & Restoration Institute