Stephen Jirsa has a wide range of project/case experience ranging from forensic investigation and construction claims litigation to structural and building envelope/façade evaluation and design.
As an expert, Stephen has over 20 years of broad experience in the evaluation, analysis and design of buildings, structures and components. His areas of expertise include steel, concrete, wood, light-gauge steel, masonry and pre-fab construction. His services have been provided to legal, insurance, commercial, construction, health-care and government clients.
Areas of Expertise:
- Forensic Investigation
- Structural Engineering
- Building Envelope
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Pre-fab Construction
- State of California Registered PE, #C54239
- University of Texas, Austin
- Bachelor of Science, Civil/Structural Engineering
- University of California, Berkeley
- Master of Science, Structural Engineering