With over 27 years of education and experience as a structural design engineer, Rhett Savoie has successfully designed numerous building structures including steel-frame, concrete, masonry and wood-framed construction.
He also works extensively in the field performing code compliance review, seismic investigations, construction forensics and retrofitting.
- Designated expert in over 25 cases
- Deposed 16 times
- Involved in 7 arbitration hearings
- Testified in 1 trial case
- Involved in over 20 mediations
Registration / Licenses:
- California Registered Engineer, 1990, Number #C46423
Memberships / Affiliations:
- SEAOSD Associate Member, ICC Member
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- B.S. Architectural Engineering - Cum Laude