Neal L. Singer leads Xpera Group's full-service commercial real estate repositioning division. In addition, he is President of Portfolio Realty Advisors, Inc. providing real estate development, real estate accounting, financial analysis, receivership, real estate brokerage, development feasibility, asset management, property management, loan underwriting and portfolio analysis, and expert witness services, as well as workout strategies for troubled properties and loans.
Neal Singer is appointed Receiver by the San Diego County Superior Court. Clients include the City of San Diego, Traveler's Insurance, Morgan Stanley, Lennar Partners, OliverMcMillan, ConAm Properties, San Diego County Water Authority, High Tech High and various REITs, other financial institutions and individual real estate investors.
Education / Qualifications
- University of Southern California - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with emphasis in accounting, 1978
- California Real Estate Broker's License
Vocational Affiliations / Professional History:
- NTC Foundation, San Diego, CA — Consulting Project Director, 2004-2012
- San Diego Jewish Foundation, San Diego, CA — 2002-2009
- WD Liquidating Corporation, San Diego, CA — Vice President of Finance, 1994-2006
- ConAm Properties, Ltd., San Diego, CA — Vice President, 1987-1990
- Calmark Development Corporation, Los Angeles, CA — Vice President, 1979-1987
- University of California, San Diego, Extension Division — Real Estate Programs guest lecturer
- Hillel of San Diego — Past President
- United Jewish Federation of San Diego — Past Board Member
- Wexner Heritage Foundation — Fellow