Since 1990, Mike Roblee has been deeply involved in the construction of residential and commercial buildings in southern California. Starting as an apprentice carpenter, Mr. Roblee has been involved in every aspect in construction, and has run his own general contracting company for high-end residential remodeling projects. The past 15 years, he has developed in-depth expertise in commercial construction as superintendent and coordinating & performing quality control inspections, with emphasis on waterproofing systems.
Mr. Roblee specializes in Building Envelope design, architectural and structural plan reviews, managing and performing field inspections and performance testing.
Areas of Expertise:
- Building Envelope Consulting
- General Contracting Standards
- Construction Quality Assurance
- ASTM / AAMA Field Performance Testing
Licenses / Certifications:
- State of California Licensed General Contractor
- International Code Council (ICC) - Certified Building Inspector
- LEED Accredited Professional
- California Certified Home Energy Rater
- San Diego State University
- Business Administration