With over 35 years of experience in design and forensic architecture, Mike Gannon brings exceptional technical knowledge in investigating waterproofing failures and providing quality assurance services. In his industrious career as an architect, Mr. Gannon has worked on numerous complex commercial and public projects throughout southern California. Forensically, he has performed site inspections and document reviews for residential, commercial, education and government buildings and given expert witness testimony.
Mr. Gannon's long history in forensic architecture gives him in-depth insight to assist clients on their quality control challenges regarding building envelope and waterproofing issues.
Areas of Expertise:
- Building Envelope Consulting
- Forensic Architecture
- Water Intrusion Investigation
- Construction Defect Investigation
- State of California Licensed Architect
- State of Arizona Licensed Architect
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture, with honors
- International Studies - Royal Academy of Architecture - Copenhagen, Denmark