Brandt Maughan has been practicing in the landscaping industry since 1979 and brings broad and deep experience in landscape design and construction. Mr. Maughan has been the Landscape Architects of Record on a multitude of large projects thoughout the Southwestern United States and his project history includes institutional, commercial, retail, parks and recreation and residential.
Mr. Maughan's expertise includes horticultural consultation, irrigation systems analysis, plant material inventory, schedueling, cost estimating, project engineering and project management. He provides forensic analysis and expert witness services with landscaping matters along with consulting.
- American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA)
- California Parks and Recreation Society (CPRS)
- State of California Registered Landscape Architect #1870
- Utah State University, Logan UT
- Bachelor of Science, Landscape Architecture