Joeseph Perry is a Professional Electrical Engineer and licensed Electrical Contractor with over 40 years of experience with extensive background in Electrical Power and Controls Engineering.
Mr. Perry has provided expert witness services relating to electrical construction defects and losses or damages associated with electrical controls for water / wastewater pump stations, tank or treatment plants. He also has many years of experience in Industrial Electrical Construction and Municipal Construction.
- Professional Electrical Engineer - CA #9683E, HI #E12924
- Licensed Contractor, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC - CA #402494
- Institute of Electrical Electronic Engineers (IEEE), #90393171
- Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA), San Francisco Chapter
- Board of Directors Member
- Heralds Engineering College, San Francisco
- B.S. Electrical Engineering - Power and Control Systems Focus