During a life time of studying architecture and art Fay Lorraine Faraone received a bachelor of Architecture from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles and a Master’s in Architecture from Columbia University, New York.
In 2009 Fay became a Certified Access Specialist for the state of California. Her over 200 Preliminary and Final CASp Reports for business and building owners assists them in the avoiding civil and federal law suits concerning ADA non-compliant issues. Her ADA survey work includes twenty three secondary schools in Escondido for Lord Architects, and six secondary schools in the Los Angeles Unified School District for O’Connor Construction.
Registration / Licenses
- 1984 - State of New York, Licensed Architect
- 1987 - State of California, Licensed Architect
- 1997 - District of Columbia, Licensed Architect
- 2009 - State of California, Certified Accessibility Specialist No. 141
- 1977 - University of Southern California, Los Angeles, BS Architecture
- 1982 - Columbia University, New York, MS Architecture
Talks / Presentations
- 2008 - Constructability Reviews in Architecture, Forensic Consultants Association of San Diego
- 2009 - American with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance, Forensic Consultants Association of San Diego
- 2011 - 2013 - The History of the ADA and the future of CASp, Fiduciary Study Group of San Diego; The National Organization of women in Construction; for the San Diego AIA
- 2014 - What is a CASp Report? (with introdution on SB 1186 by David Jordan, Esq.), Apartment Association of Orange County