Possessing exceptional technical knowledge in cost-of-repair and remediations, Mr. Hopkins brings experience on the industry's best practices handling old hazardous construction materials in commercial and residential renovations.
In his industrious career, David Hopkins has been involved in hundreds of projects in California, having years in the field as a carpenter and plumber, to becoming a cost estimator and now manages superintendents in restoration projects. He provides construction repair consulting services to both private and public clients.
Areas of Experience:
- Cost Estimating
- Microbial Remediation
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration
- Commercial renovations
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- Master Fire and Smoke Restorer
- Master Water Restorer
- Master Textile Cleaner
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Renovation, Repair and Painting Program - Certified Renovator