Daniel Stone brings over 30 years experience in healthcare construction and maintenance, with over 17 years as OSHPD Inspector of Record for many of San Diego's major hospitals and healthcare facilities. In his specialized field, he has successfully managed quality assurance on mega projects, with a talent for recognizing and helping solve construction challenges while maintaining stringent code compliance.
In his career, Mr. Stone has provided OSHPD inspection services for well over $600M worth of construction projects in the healthcare sector.
- OSHPD Inspector of Record: A-20120
- NAVFAC/USACE - CQM
- Certified Fire Stop Inspector - IFC
- Certified Fire Door Inspector - IFDIA
- Certified Medical Gas Inspector - ASSE 6020
- California State Contracting License, #996699
- B - General Contracting
- NFPA - Professional Member
- International Code Council (ICC)
- International Fire Stop Council