Chip Olson has over 30 years of construction experience in project design and construction management. He has served as a regional manager for a larger commercial general contractor, and as senior estimator and pre-construction manager for design and development projects including major commercial, bio-technical and multi-unit residential properties.
Mr. Olson has been designated as an expert in over 300 construction litigation cases, including property loss evaluation.
- Designated Expert in over 90 cases
- Involved in 12 Mediations
- Cases involvement Defense & Plaintiff
Registration / Licenses:
- California State Contractor License, #941290
- A – General Engineering Contractor
- B – General Contractor
- C-8 – Concrete
- LEED Accredited Professional
- CPE – Certified Professional Estimator
Memberships / Affiliations:
- FEWA Member – Forensic Expert Witness Association
- AGC – Associated General Contractors
- USGBC – US Green Building Council