Mr. Kimball began his career in the construction industry in 1982 as a union apprentice for electrician. His training has led him to work on a wide range of projects including residential, commercial and government. Bryan Kimball now holds certifications in Fiber Optics, Voice/Data, and High Voltage Disciplines.
Mr. Kimball has extensive experience in solar arrays and alternative energy applications and has performed work as a forensic expert. He is licensed as an electrical contractor since 2001 and began his own contracting company in the field.
- Designated expert in over 30 cases.
- Deposed 4 times.
- Involved in 3 mediations.
- Involved in 1 court trial.
Registration / Licenses:
- California Electrical Contractor - License #C10 – 812279
Memberships / Affiliations:
- International Association of Electrical Inspectors
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers