XPERA Group’s experts have been involved in some of the largest and most complicated property loss cases in the Western United States.
Whether the loss is a result of natural causes, accident or negligence, our specialists are armed with extensive real-world industry experience in order to deliver property loss evaluations that can save companies significant time and money on re-building.
We specialize in providing accurate, credible and professionally prepared property loss evaluation and cost of repair or replacement estimates. Our opinions have been tested – and proven successful – in numerous mediations, depositions, arbitrations and at trial.
Some of our high-profile case work includes:
- China Basin Landing, San Francisco – Wharf Fire – one of the largest fires in the history of San Francisco
- Reno/Tahoe International Airport Flood Damage
- Cal State Northridge Earthquake Damage
- Northridge Earthquake – Multiple Buildings
- Chateau Du Triumph, Dallas, Texas – Largest single family home fire in history of US
- Palmdale Hotel Fire
- Many homes destroyed in 2003 San Diego wildfires
- Hundreds of homes destroyed in 2007 San Diego wildfires
- Multiple structures destroyed in 2007 Malibu wildfires