Please join us in welcoming our newest member: R. Randy Goodson.
A real estate industry veteran for 30 years, Randy is providing consulting and expert witness services for a wide range of complex real estate development issues. Additionally, he is providing Xpera with expert witness work for a wide range of complex real estate development issues.
Since 1992, Randy has lead the restructuring, repositioning, entitlement, development, acquisition and/or sales of several high-profile master-planned and mixed-use developments in California and Colorado including:
• San Elijo Hills—3,500 homes on 2,000 acres in San Marcos, CA
• Otay Ranch—Over 7,000 homes on 5,000 acres in Chula Vista, CA
• Superior Town Center—1,400 homes, three hotels and 1 million square feet of commercial space in Boulder County, CO
• Ellicott Town Center—2,000 homes on 630 acres in El Paso
• Lilac Hills Ranch—1,746 homes on 600+ acres in North San
• Rampage Vineyard—2,159 acres of grape vineyards planned for
development in Madera County, CA
• Paradise Valley—1,446 homes in a master-planned residential
golf course community in Fairfield, CA
Randy has served as CEO of Accretive Investments since 2004. Prior to that, he was a senior officer at HomeFed Corp. His efforts contributed to the market capitalization of the firm’s real estate assets increasing from $50 million to $350 million.
A graduate of San Diego State University in 1988, Randy has been a licensed real estate broker in California for 30 years. Early in his career, he passed the rigorous CPA exam while working internationally for Price Waterhouse Coopers, and he has personally represented over $500 million in real estate transactions.
We’re proud to add his invaluable expertise to the Xpera team. Welcome aboard, Randy.